Guess My Number
My Secret Number is a simple two-player mathematical deduction game.
You can choose 3-digit, 4-digit and 5-digit numbers for different challenge levels.
Guess your opponent's secret number to score.
Both players get the same numbers but in different colours. Each player discretely picks the secret number of their colour and writes it down on a piece of paper and hides it. Players then take turns asking at least five mathematical questions about their opponent's number before making guesses. The questions can be one of the following:
- Is the sum of digits of your secret number X ?
- Is your number a multiple of X ?
- Is the product of the (first/last two) digits X ?
- Is the different between (first/last) two digits X ?
- Can your (first/last two) digits be evenly divided ?
- Can your number be evenly divided ?
- Is the sum of (first/last two) digits less/greater than X ?
- Is the sum of the first/last two digits X ?